- Registration can be made through Online Registration Form.
- Deadline for exhibitor registration is June 15, 2023
- Organizing Committee will contact the applicant by e-mail to submit their exhibition concept and product.
- Due to limitation in exhibition space, selection of exhibitor will be conducted.
- Announcement of accepted exhibitors is July 31, 2023
- Exhibitors name and space will be announced in the program only after the registration for exhibitor is paid.
The 4th International Conference on Tropical Biology is a regular biannual international conference performed by SEAMEO BIOTROP. This conference paves the way for scientists, government, and practitioners to get involved in biodiversity conservation and management, and for ecological restoration to improve natural resources management, encourage the use of traditional ecological knowledge, enhance climate change mitigation and adaptation, build sustainable livelihoods, and to promote living in harmony with nature.
To implement this conference, SEAMEO BIOTROP welcomes partnership and sponsorship with various relevant institutions, private individuals, and companies to support the committee in the following forms:
- Direct funding support for the overall implementation.
- Convening specific Conference Sessions
- Support for attendance of resource persons and oral & poster presenters.
- Other in-kind support: conference materials and equipment, lunches and dinners of participants, promotion & advertisement of the conference, etc.
Click here for details on sponsorship arrangements.
For sponsorship, please contact:Mr Slamet Widodo, M.Si
4th ICTB Secretariat
Jl. Raya Tajur Km 6, Bogor 16134, West Java, INDONESIA